Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
What you are doing with us:
Are you in your element when it comes to software development in Java? And the trickier the problem, the more creative is your solution? Then you can do a lot more with us than just programming standard applications. With your ideas and an extensive know-how of technology stacks, you will solve challenging tasks and develop complex applications that are used in our company every day:
- Development of microservices that communicate with our backend
- Development of services for data access including SQL, Parquet, Elastic Search, or other
- You contribute: Both in conception and design and in the qualified documentation of IT solutions as well as in the joint realization.
- You actively shape: e.g. the use of container technologies in the hybrid cloud in the context of the runtime environments of your applications.
- You cooperate closely with the software integrators, architects and other product owners
In this process, you work together closely with automotive companies to sharpen your understanding of requirements and product innovations
How to convince us:
Our employees are our most important asset. That's why your personality comes first for us. You inspire us with your team spirit and the courage to take on responsibility. You demonstrate this by tackling new topics reliably and with commitment and bringing them to a conclusion with focus and responsibility. In addition, we are convinced by:
- You have a broad experience in the front-end development of web applications with the required technologies.
- You understand the interaction with object-oriented development of complex applications and interfacing with multi-tier systems, and microservices using Java
- You have some common knowledge of Java frameworks such as Spring (Boot), OSGI, (No)SQL databases as well as in dealing with build tools, version management systems, and CI/CD processes.
- Your open-mindedness toward technological trends and innovations (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Kubernetes, Hybrid Cloud) benefits our development process and product improvement
- Your work is goal-oriented, structured, and self-discipline working is one of your strengths
- Researching the newest technologies and approaches and analyzing their benefits for our products, is self-evident for you
- Your recent university degree within the domain of IT, Physics, Mathematics, or similar qualification (a Master’s degree or PhD. is preferred)
- You're flexible: Trips, Remote work, and weekly changes in priority and task are within your limits
What we offer:
At HighQSoft you will find everything you expect from a modern IT company: Challenging tasks and exciting projects. New technologies and applications. Open communication and flat hierarchies. Freedom for your ideas and real teamwork.
And there's a lot more to discover: Because as an established company with customers such as BMW AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Ford Motor Company and Honda Motor Company, we offer you both the security of a company and a range of services full of possibilities - with many very concrete advantages for you:
- flat hierarchies and a friendly work atmosphere
- modern IT and office equipment
- permanent contracts with flexible work hours
- attractive salaries and bonuses
- product and/or project responsibilities
- individual training opportunities, code reviews and open doors policy
- special leave in case of extraordinary events
- corporate events such as summer party, and Christmas parties
- free drinks and the occasional pizza
- travel expenses